- I've been to war twice (and awarded a Bronze Star)
- I've seen 130+ degree temperatures (with an announced temperature of 154 Fahrenheit, although I'm not sure I believe it)
- Slept in a self-made snow cave in below freezing temperatures
- Visited 45 states and 14 countries (excluding the US)
- Led a wide variety of teams and projects in a variety of disciplines, environments, and industries
- I've even been pulled off a plane at gunpoint!
This means I typically have a story for nearly any situation. There is, of course an issue with this. I realized last week that I may have become a Dilbert comic character, by Scott Adams. I may be: The Topper.
Very often I share my stories because I think they will be entertaining and hopefully helpful, but in many cases my stories are shared in a response to someone else's. I am working on reducing the frequency with which I do this, but in honor of Wacky Wednesday I share a few of The Topper's best:
Thank you Scott Adams!